Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Treatment 5 Down ... One More To Go!

I am just getting around to posting this today I have been down for the count after this one.  I'm not sure if it's because they ramped up the Taxol ... I got it in 3 hours this time vs the normal 4 hours. 

I have been so nauseous and wiped out.  I spent most of the last 3 days in bed.   I just started feeling human today.  The pills help with the sickies .. but I've taken more over these past 3 days than I have taken all the way through this I think.

But, today is a new day! I managed to get up, take a shower, get dressed and go shopping with my sister this morning.  I did pretty good but once again .. yep you guessed it ... I'm beat now. 

I am just so excited that I only have one more treatment to go on Oct. 7th.  Then I will have some testing and get the word as to what is what.  Hopefully it will mean I am good to go ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment