Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wig Fitting

I had a wig fitting today at GFH.  It was quite a relief to know that they donate the wig.  They are an all encompassing Cancer Center and gift all initial wigs so you don't have to worry about having no hair.  That came as quite a relief since all wigs I have seen are 75 - 300 dollars depending on what you want and length.   I thought I might have to break out the straw wig from Halloween lol!

The Gal that helped me was very friendly and helpful.  I found a style that isn't too bad.  I thought I would have to wait 2 weeks for it but she let me take it then and there.  She also gave me a few turbans.  Not sure if I will wear them.  I'm not really a turban type gal. 





I have to thank my sister who made the calls and figured this all out for me.  I haven't been dealing so well with everything and the day is looming closer and closer.  So she made a few calls and told me to be ready to go first thing in the morning lol .... she loves me ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment