Friday, July 31, 2009

The results are in ... sort of

I was called by the Doctor who did the procedure. One nodule is benign. The other 2 probably are but guess what? There was blood in the samples so they want to do the biopsies again. I haven't called to schedule it. I can't deal with the thought of going through that pain again. I am not good with confrontation and I am putting it off because I will be telling them She WON'T be doing it. Either they can find another Dr. or I will. I refuse to let that cold, angry little person touch me again.


I am so frustrated right now. I knew this was going to happen. She broke so many blood vessels it would have been impossible not to get some blood in the specimens.


I'm really angry too. I don't want to go through this again. I have to think about if I will or not.


On a very nice note though, as of yesterday I've lost 71 pounds since surgery and a grand total of 154 pounds since I started my new life.


So that still trumps all the nastiness I had to go through with this Thyroid garbage.


I refuse to let that ruin my good feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment