Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nothing like a wool cap in 90 Degree Heat!

Well here is the wig ...

Photobucket



BUT..... I just can't wear it.  It's itchy and feels like I am wearing a wool cap.  It's just too uncomfortable.  God bless the gals that can do it .. but I have decided to go with the Pirate look.  I'm now the proud owner of a dozen colorful bandanas. 

I had a talk with myself wondering why I was torturing myself with a wig.  Who was it for.  I really think I was wearing it for others benefit.  I didn't want to make others uncomfortable.  How stupid is that?

If I ever had a right to completely focused on me and my comfort level now would be the time.  So I stuck the wig up on a stand on my closet and learned how to tie a bandana on my head so it wouldn't blow off.   Thank you to all the Bikers our there ... your dew rag instructions rock!

This is what I look like on a daily basis now.


Photobucket



Photobucket

here are a few more silly shots -  I have to have a sense of humor about all this or I will just curl up in bed in the fetal position and not come out until it's all over.

My lovely turban lol 


Photobucket



Styling in a big hat:


Photobucket


Look out Norma .. I'm ready for my close-up too!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment