Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Gone ...

Hair today ... Gone tomorrow ...

After grocery shopping today and having wind literally blow gobs of hair out of my head while driving - I had my sister get out the clippers. 

It's been 2 weeks to the day and right on schedule it started falling out in gobs.   I had to shave it ... I just couldn't bear seeing it clumped in my brush or on my shoulders.  It was falling out so fast I wouldn't have been able to even cook dinner.  I didn't want to get hair all over everything so I took matters into my own hands.   Or put it in my sisters I guess lol 

The pics aren't too great.  The lighting was bad but Miss Alex did a pretty good job.  

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here lies my hair ... it lived a good life ... One day it shall rise again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment