Saturday, April 18, 2009

I feel like a new woman!

I am finally able to eat! I am so excited.

Granted I still have to be careful and follow the guidelines, but I can eat and not have to run to the bathroom to throw up. It's really quite a nice feeling. I am eating three times a day as directed now. I just couldn't do that before this last EGD procedure.

I am able to drink more water which is wonderful. I was so worried I was starting to get dehydrated.

I think I have eaten more protein in the last 4 days than I have in the last 2 months - what a great feeling.

I have been in the kitchen actually cooking for myself. I made split pea soup the other night and it was a big hit. It felt so nice to be able to actually sit and eat dinner with my family again.

Looks like things are getting back on track nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment