Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We all packed up the van and drove the nearly 2 hours out to my our sisters house in Fort Plains.  We had a great meal.

I wore my 2 dollar Target Halloween wig .... I had my sister fooled for about 90 seconds.  She gave me a strange look and I told her ... ''well you know after Chemo it can grow back curly''

She caught on pretty quickly .. but I had her going for a minute.

I think I can pull off an afro ... if only it was still the 70's lol!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Our lovely Turkey. My sister did a great job with it. It was so moist and tasty

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This was the best Thanksgiving ever. I have so many things to be thankful for. Every day is a blessing. I won't ever take them for granted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment