Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nutrition By Natalie - 10 Worst Drinks

I found Natalie on You Tube and I really like how she gives you information on different nutritional aspects of food.

Here is one video that really impresses me. I really don't think we take into account that what we drink effects us.

I haven't drank any soda or carbonated beverages since I started my new lifestyle. Every now and again I am guilty of having a diet Arizona iced tea or a cup of tea or coffee with Splenda. I haven't been able to get used to having them unsweetened. I don't drink them every day however.

95% of my liquid intake is water. I really started craving ice water after my surgery and it's stuck with me. I don't really miss other forms of liquid.

So watch this video. It gives you some really good info on how these types of drinks can deplete your vitamin B and dehydrate you among many other long term harmful effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment